How the EZ Breathe Garage Ventilation System Works
The EZ Breathe Garage System draws contaminated air out of the garage and exhausts that dirty air to the outside, creating complete air exchanges and a much needed path of escape for the toxic garage air in accordance with the US EPA “Indoor Air Plus” guidelines for Healthy Homes.
Easy as 1 – 2 – 3
1 EXPEL dirty, contaminated air from garage – reducing natural absorption into the house
2 REPLENISH polluted garage air with fresh outdoor air, diluting airborne contaminants
3 VENTILATE the garage, creating air exchange in accordance with the US EPA guidelines
What EZ Breathe Garage System will do for you:
- Offers garage air exchange
- Expels pollutants, allergens
- Cost Effective $2-$4/ month
- Improves air quality
- Balances extreme heat
- No maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Flexible installation options
- 7,000 sq foot service area
- Reduces odors
- 10 year warranty
It’s not about the garage…It’s about the health and safety of the air — and people — in your home! Research has shown that an attached garage expels air into your living environment, your home.
“74% of all carbon monoxide detectors that went off in the home were triggered by pollutants and toxins leaking into the home from the attached garage” -University of Minnesota, Department of Agriculture study, 2009, 2011
There are many contaminants found in garage units, including:
- Carbon Monoxide – from the exhaust. View our Car Exhaust Flow Chart and a CO Connection Chart.
- Benzene – a carcinogen found in gasoline, flammable
- A host of other toxic pollutants that are commonly stored in garages; paint, pesticides, gas and oil cans, fertilizers, chemicals, cleaners, etc.
View Products Specs / View Product Gallery