How EZ Breathe Ventilation Garage System Works
The EZ Breathe Ventilation Garage System continually exhausts unhealthy and toxic substances out of the garage, thereby preventing it from entering the home.
Why EZ Breathe Garage System Works:
EXPELS the polluted, toxic air from the garage to the OUTSIDE
REVERSES the natural flow of garage air into the home
VENTILATES the garage, creating air exchanges
What EZ Breathe Garage System will do for you:
- Offers garage air exchange
- Expels pollutants, allergens
- Cost Effective $2-$4/ month
- Improves air quality
- Balances extreme heat
- No maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Flexible installation options
- 7,000 sq foot service area
- Reduces odors
- 10 year warranty
It’s not about the garage…It’s about the health and safety of the air — and people — in your home! Research has shown that an attached garage expels air into your living environment, your home.
“74% of all carbon monoxide detectors that went off in the home were triggered by pollutants and toxins leaking into the home from the attached garage” -University of Minnesota, Department of Agriculture study, 2009, 2011
There are many contaminants found in garage units, including:
- Carbon Monoxide – from the exhaust. View our Car Exhaust Flow Chart and a CO Connection Chart.
- Benzene – a carcinogen found in gasoline, flammable
- A host of other toxic pollutants that are commonly stored in garages; paint, pesticides, gas and oil cans, fertilizers, chemicals, cleaners, etc.