EZ Breathe Ventilation Crawlspace Conditioner will do for you:
- Removes the GALLONS of water vapor that enter your crawlspace daily
- Reduces mold and mildew
- Removes musty odors
- Protects your foundation from decay
- Provides a healthy indoor environment throughout the whole home
- Energy efficient at only $2–$4/month
- Removes allergy/asthma triggers
- Creates whole home air exchanges
- Conditions your crawlspace, a key to a healthy home
- Exhausts airborne particles, soil gases and radon that enter the crawlspace and eventually, your home
Breathe Easy At Home with EZ Breathe Crawlspace Ventilation System Learn How It Works
How EZ Breathe Ventilation Crawlspace Conditioner Works
There are multiple steps involved in removing toxic, unhealthy air from your home via your crawlspace:
- The EZ Breathe Ventilation Crawlspace Conditioner exhausts damp contaminated air from the crawlspace.
- The intake fan pushes conditioned air (from the upstairs) into the crawlspace to help combat the natural stack effect and it’s consequences. The intake will also assist in the conditioning and ventilation process.
- The intake fans plug into the base of EZ Breathe system. Both machines work together and are controlled and monitored by the humidistat.
Why EZ Breathe Ventilation Crawlspace Conditioner is Superior to “Old School” Cross Ventilation:
Mechanical ventilation is the best answer for crawlspaces. Why? If you try to control moisture in a cool space with humid air from the outside through open vents, you are at the mercy of weather and wind and often end up with a damp, moist, moldy environment. Passive vents are no longer recommended as building codes across the country are changing to include mechanical ventilation in closed crawlspaces as the solution to keeping a crawlspace healthy and dry.
“From a psychometric standpoint, venting a crawl space to remove moisture works only when the outside air is dryer than the crawl space air.” – RLC Engineering, LLC., The Fallacies of Venting Crawl Spaces