Musty Basement Smell Explained
The Musty Basement Smell is a sign of a greater problem
- You can’t have a healthy home with a musty basement smell
- A healthy home needs a healthy basement, you can’t have one without the other
- The main house is above ground and has plenty of air circulation from the windows and doors being opened and closed each day
- The musty basement smell is of major concern because it affects the health of all the residents in the home
- Dryness is paramount of a healthy basement
How do I know if I have mold?
- Trust your senses. If something smells funny or bad there is a reason for it. The nose knows.
- That musty basement smell is a giveaway that something is wrong. If you think you have a mold problem, you probably do.
- Mold spores and bacteria cultures that form on wet surfaces can expose serious health problems to you and your family.
- You can’t stop the musty basement smell unless you control the water and the moisture.
- Once the wet basement is under control deal with the water vapor and humidity
- To remove the water vapor and humidity in the basement a ventilation system is required
- A ventilation system will replace the air in the basement with fresher air from the upper floors
- Ventilation is necessary to maintaining good Indoor Air Quality and eliminating that musty basement smell
The EZ Breathe Ventilation System removes musty basement smell
When it comes to removing indoor air pollution and humidity you need a ventilation system that works year round. The EZ Breathe Ventilation System is a whole house ventilation system that expels the dampest, most humid & contaminated air from your basement to the outside. It replaces the air in the basement with fresher air from the upper floors four to six times per day automatically with no bucket to empty or filter to replace. This will improve the overall IAQ in the basement and the entire home.
Contact the Professionals at EZ Breathe Ventilation System Today! 866-822-7328